No school

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I didn't go to school today =.=
I didn't really see the need to.
There wasn't any Principles of Management Lecture in the morning.
The there's only 1 tutorial at 1pm.
A 2 hour tutorial =.=

Please man.
I won't waste my time and energy traveling all the way there
for a 2 hour lesson which I don't understand at all.
Seriously.
I'm so lost for that module already,
that i totally gave up for it.
What's the module?
Statistics Method for Business.
=.=
Purely stupid =.=

Suddenly Accounting For Assets is nice.
Even with that Military Officer for a tutor =.=

*

I've been playing Battle of the Bands on Facebook.
Thanks to Mr Keith Heng =.=
It's kind of fun.
Just that to charge the energy you got to wait an hour or so.
And i hate waiting =.=

I hate waiting so much that
while playing civilizations, I use cheats to hasten the stupid process.
LOL.
Even with cheats,
the game still takes 2 darn hours to finish 1 game =.=
such a time waster. 
LOL.

*

This weekend is Candy Weekend!!!!

Candy Galore!







And if you come you'll get a free ice cream!
Not only any ordinary ice cream.
But this!

























Yes!
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!!!
So if you want to come,
All viewers of this blog are invited!

Ask me for more details. =)

*

I should be studying right now.
But I just have no mood right now.
LOL.

I think this would be all for today's post.
I want to Email Dom and Lynette something.

The End