Merry Christmas

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hey All!
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Oh man.
I love Christmas!
From all the family activities and stuff.
It's kind of fun.
Whole night of family madness and fun.
It's awesome!

My presents this year is kinda little.
But Heck with it!
Christmas is not about the presents.
It's about Spending quality time and celebrating with your loved ones!
So what if I didn't get a mountain of presents?!
At least I had fun today.

Here's some of the pics taken during the Opening of Gifts.


[My Cool Aunt, GrandMother and a monster my sister]


[I was drinking Sparkling Grape Juice. No Alcohol for me! >.<]


[My other Aunt ^.^ She dotes on me a lot as well]


[My presents: 3 Topman shirts. 1 Nike Shirt. 2 Other brands Shirt. 1 Dolce & Gabana Eau De Toilette. 6 Cards (more to come tomorrow). And of course the best Christmas Gift ever from the Miller Family. ^.^]

I was silently praying for an iPod Touch. ^.^
hahahas.
I was hoping my family will surprise me by hiding it under the shirts.
Then when I open the shirts it will drop out
then i'll be like O.O 
OMG!!!
I'll be jumping for joy.

But nopes.
No jump for joy.
Only Jump for God during Christmas Service ^.^

The End