Powerful!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Yesterday was really awesome. 
I had an early morning meeting at east point starbucks until around 10
Right after that I had no other activities but to meet my family at suntec in the evening. 
So as you can see I had a lot of time to kill.

So I decided to crash Emersius' place! 
Before crashing his place, I decided to prank him. 
Because he just woke up, 
I told him that I was on my to his place already. 
But actually I was still at starbucks sipping my coffee replying my emails. 
So after around 10 minutes, 
I smsed him that I was standing outside his house already, 
But I was still in starbucks! 
I then started walking to his place. 
While walking, as expected, he smsed me:
...-.- liar! Lol


Then 10 minutes later I went in to his house. 
His mom was really Nice. 
Quite nice to talk to her. 
After that we went in to his room and saw all his 'cute' pictures. 
Lol! 
Then I saw the 2007 VS magazine and saw how Emersius really changed in how he look like. From 'cute' to 'mature'

After that he proceeded to do his chemistry hw which I helped out a bit. 
Super a bit. 
Then me, Emersius an his sister went to eat at eighteen chefs. 
I think the place is really good. 
It's cheap yet filling. 
At first I was spoiled for choice.
There's so much to choose from! 
So I told Emersius that i'll get whatever he's getting. 
He told me it was creamy mango
I was like huh? Got such thing arh? 
but I decided to just be daring and to try it.

It's actually very nice. 
It's a must try! 
It has that carbonara kind of taste to it but it has that tangy taste to it. 
It's definitely a dish worth eating.

After that we went back to his place so that he could continue with his hw. 
While he was doing his hw, he asked me to help him do some research for some humanities project that he has. 
So I went to look for it.

He then started with his Bio hw 
which mind you, was a lot! 
I actually feel fortunate that I didn't take bio. -.-

Then we headed for marina square to bowl. 
When we dropped at city hall, there was a guy who was posing outside. 
He was posing a dance pose, pointed feet with arms wide open. 
He will do that pose then after a while he will walk then do that pose again and then walk again. 
It was kind of amusing and I think a lot of people also thought that as well 
because a lot of people was watching him.
We then met his mom and sis and then went to bowl.

Bowling was quite fun. 
I got to know a few of Emersius' cg mates. 
They're very nice people. 
But it just feels different
I can't put my finger on it.

After bowling, we went for dinner.
It was enjoyable. 
Me and Jing Qun was teasing Emersius about his slight addiction over the psp.
SLIGHT HOR EMERSIUS?!
LOL 
It was super funny.

After that, we went to walk to esplanade then merlion then raffles place mrt. 
We then took the train home. 
It was a simple day out, but I enjoyed it a lot. 
It's this simple kind of things in life that makes my life enjoyable.

*

My mind was greatly troubled today. 
I have no idea why. 
Only yesterday was my day so great and fun, 
but today things started of really wrongly.

I think i'm being attacked By the devil. 
He knows what's going to happen very soon. 
The revival. 
That's why he's trying to discourage me. 
It's just so irritating! 
The Devil is such a jackass. -.-

Going to church today really brought my faith to a whole new level.
That's why must never ever have the idea of not going to church 
because it's during church that you are really reassured against the doubts.

Service today was really awesome. 
Especially the last part. 
While watching the video, I just cried and cried. 
The power and love of God can really be seen from her testimony. 
Crying buckets of tears I just saw that revival taking place. 
It's soon and I trully believe it!

God is good!

I refuse to be ridden with doubts.
I refuse to believe that they will not be strong in the word of God.
I refuse to believe that they will not be radical.
I refuse and rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus!


Many more will come from that school.
Many more will be saved from that school!
Many more will be radical for God from that school.
A revival that trancends generations.
Every generation will come.
From this revival, leaders will come, worship leaders will come
Ministry heads will come, talents and giftings given by God will be used and redeemed back to His purpose to gather more people for the kingdom of God!


The End

PS I wrote this post using my phone! Which means I just copied and pasted all of this things in here. Which means I can write the updates even when i'm outside while traveling. Which means I'll definitely update more often!