Great Day Out

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Woots!
I had lots of fun today!
Thanks to Emersius!

Went to crash his place after my meeting in the morning.
Helped him out with his HW a bit then we went for lunch at Eighteen Chefs.
Then I had what he had, 
which was Creamy Mango Chicken Sausage Baked Rice.
It's quite nice!
I like the taste!

Then after that went back to his house.
He continued with his Chem.
and I helped him out a bit with some Humanities work.

After that I joined him for his CG outing.
We went bowling at Marina Square.
Quite fun.

Then dinner.
Then walked around esplanade, merlion and then to Raffles Place MRT.
Really super fun.

I'll update in more detail tomorrow.

What I want to really post here is
I'M SUPER HAPPY AND EXCITED!!

I believe there is more!
Revival is coming!
I just know it!

THANK YOU GOD!

The End