Essay Writing

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Ok Sorry for not updating as much.
I'm really busy.
Teaching in VS in the mornings
then NYP in the afternoons.

In addition,
an essay.
A narrative at that.

Other than my recent narrative post,
it has been like forever since i last wrote a narrative.
I want to try my hand on it again.
So I'm joining the Commonwealth Essay Competition.

I'm doing the topic about An Unexpected Friendship.
I'm going to try out a new style of writing to me.
I have never ever ever done this style of writing before.

The storyline goes like this:
There are two guys.
Johan and Jing Qian.
Jing Qian was Johan's best friend.
He talks to Johan... advices him...
and once even save his life from an oncoming vehicle!
Just an ordinary close friend.
But there's something wrong with Jing Qian.


Try to guess what's wrong.

















































Still don't know?





























































Ok i'll tell you.
















































5


























4


















3















2

















1












Jing Qian is imaginary!

I'm going to try to blur the lines between fantasy and reality.
I'm going to try to make Jing Qian as real as possible.
That's the plan.

Don't even think of trying to copy that idea.
As in Mr Jordan Scott Miller's words:
Unauthorized copying and distribution of any form you can think of throughout the universe, be it mechanical, manual, automated, supernatural, paranormal and/or otherwise, is not permitted whatsoever. The work is copyright Carlo Miguel Saavedra Inc., 2009 and cannot be redistributed without prior permission of the author and publisher. If you do any of the aforementioned without prior permission of the author and publisher, your head will blow up. Have a nice day.



The End