Oldies and Classics

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I'm seriously hooked to Oldies and Classics.
Currently listening to Frank Sinatra and Lucianno Pavarotti.
Pavarotti's voice is just so nice.
Frank Sinatra also.
I'm loving the song My Way.
It's like some theme song.
LOL

It kind of made me think and compare with the music nowadays.
I seriously think that music back then was a lot better.
Nowadays it's kind of close to noise.
Nowadays it's hard to differentiate noise from music.
LOL

I'm still looking for people to accompany me to the Prize giving Ceremony.
-.-
Anees said he will come.
But coming from him,
he'll sure say at the last minute,
"eh sorry arh i can't come"
Always like that one.
Sometimes it makes me think whether all like him are like that.
LOL
Internal Joke between him and me.
Can not put here.
Or else i'll go to jail -.-


Hope I win.
Then will get Laptop and $500.
But then again.
I'm not getting my hopes too high.
The essay is after all very mediocre.

Ask for it if you want >.<

I realized that the narrative post i did last time was quite nice. But then very laborious to do.
But then again,
I've been having the urge to write essays.
I have no idea why.
I think I should write again.
I used to write but stopped.
I should write again huh?
I think it's the teaching that awakened the interest in writing again.
I shall write again.
Watch out for it.


A narrative post like that,
you will not find so often here.
I received quite a few negative reviews from some people.
Plus it's laborious to do.
So it will only be on special occasions >.< 

The End