Being Indian 101

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
The Most Awaited Video is already Up in YouTube!


Making this video with Anees was lots of fun.
It was so hard not to laugh in each of the scenes!
That's why each scene was taken like a lot of times before 1 scene was settled.
Anees is a complete joker.
The face alone can make you laugh already.

We filmed this video in one of the discussion rooms in PRSS.
That's why if you listen closely,
you can actually hear the suonas playing in the background.
Fortunately they weren't that near to the room.

After the filming,
I went to teach the Juniors in CO.
It was fun,
yet laborious.
But I can see improvements.
Maybe that talk I gave to them really put some senses into them.

Ok.

I think I shall go.
Quite tired.
Another long day tomorrow.

But before I leave.
People!
Sign Up in Twitter!


It's awesome!
President Barack Obama is actually following my Twitter account.
Now i'm just so scared to post anything i want into twitter.
I must choose my words carefully,
lest i get taken down by the secret service! xD

My Imagination's running wild again.

The End!