I'm back

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Well I'm back to posting here in blogger yet again because I just
found a way for me to post here using my iPod Touch without going to
the Internet browser.

But I will be posting at MySpace also. I think I'll probably
categorize the two blogs. Because the posts here will be different
from the posts that I will do in MySpace. So still keep checking
MySpace and this blog out daily for updates ok? Or if you're lazy,
like me, an you don't like to keep jumping blogs, I suggest signing up
for Google Reader. It is seriously super cool because it collects all
your friends' blog and put it into one page! So you can read your
friends' blog without visiting it!

That's what I use. So if you find that you have me as a follower of
your blog, you can be assured that I read your blog everyday or
everytime you update it because that's the very first thing I always
do in the morning. Wake up and read the updated stuffs on my google
reader. And more than that! If you find that I'm following your blog,
it means that your blog material is very interesting to me xD

Ok that's it man! I'll blog again tomorrow!

The End