MySpace

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
All right people!

I have my own MySpace already!


I'll be blogging there often.
Unless Blogger can develop an app for the iPod Touch
to make blogging here possible with the iPod Touch.
Then I'll be Blogging here.

Until Then,
I'll be blogging there more often.
I'll blog here when I'm on my Macbook.
Then I'll blog there when I'm on my iPod Touch.
That will be when I'm out or away from my Macbook!

Add me on MySpace ok?
If you don't have,
Sign Up!
It looks kind of cool!

By the way,
I planned to make a Trailer for the Being Chinese 101 release on Wed
But then,
watched some youtube, signed up on MySpace and other stuffs,
So in the end,
I forgot all about it!

Sorry!

Maybe Tomorrow!
But the trailer will only be there until the Being Chinese 101 is uploaded.
So may not do it tomorrow.
I'll see if i'm tired.
If I am,
then I won't do it.

The End