Douche Bag Of The Day: Gary Ng

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Remember the Edison Chen scandal? Well, Singapore has her own scandal
by the name of Gary Ng.

This is the sickest and most disgusting person that should not live at
all! He uses girls for his own pleasures and calls it helping women by
giving them pleasure.

Hello! It's perverts like him who turns this world we live in
perverted and sickening.

And that is why this asshole is our Douche Bag of the Day!

Everytime I think about the things that he was reported of doing to
woman, I get very angry. Let's all take our umbrella and find him so
that we can chase him out of our lovely country!

We don't need these kind of perverted sick ass wipes to dirty the flag
of Singapore.

Authorities should step up on this one. Catch him and use him to teach
other perverted lecherous bastards a lesson should they ever think of
outraging the modesty of women!

This Douche Bag is even featured in the Newspapers!

I really have nothing to say. This is damn What the Freakish.

Freaking Douche Bag.

Damn deserving of this award.

Douche Bag of the Day:
Gary Ng

*

Question of the Day:

1) What's your view on this Douche Bag?

2) What do you think should be done to this Douche Bag?

*

That's all I really want to say this March 24 2009. This is Carlo and
you've just been slapped with a prata!


Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra

PS

Check out my Dailybooth page and Twitter! I'm updating it super
frequently because of boredom from the office^^

PPS

I was reading the tweets of those who went for the Coldplay Concert
and I couldn't help but envy. It sounded so fun and exciting!

PPPS

I'm only working half day tomorrow because I'm going to go back to
PRSS to hang out with Malcolm again! Hahas! I'm looking forward to a
fun day tomorrow! ^^