New Blogskin

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I just finished changing this whole blogskin. Under recommendation
from A certain Mr Chicken. I asked asked him whether I should change
he said yes coz it's too brown. LOL

So now here is the new skin! And I'm thoroughly loving it! It's not
the greatest thing but still it's almost there.

Let me now take you for a little tour of the new layout.

My Youtube videos can be found at the left sidebars so that you can
watch them whenever you want easily and more accessible.

I think the most important change is those two things up there. The
Tag board and my twitter updates. Keep tagging my tagboard ok?

For the twitter, it's the most important of everything in this blog.
That's the only thing in this blog that will be updated super
regularly which means that I update twitter almost every 10 minutes
sometimes even lesser. So either go get a twitter account and follow
me in twitter or keep checking back in this blog to see the updates.

Twitter is interesting because you'll be able to see almost everything
that I'm doing and what I'm thinking at that moment of time! Exciting
right! I hope more people I know gets twitter. It'll be much nicer
whenever I read all the tweets coz i'll be getting to know more about
you!

Well that's it for today March 2 2009. This is Carlo and you've just
been slapped with a prata!

The End

Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra

(this post is typed entirely from iPod touch)