Great Things Ahead?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
If you're smart, you will realize that there's a question mark at that
title. If you're even smarter you'd realize that the title portrays
doubt.

Well I just got news that my dad found a job here. So which means that
the family is staying here. But there's one problem. I can't go back
to school anymore especially since I've ponned the whole of 2nd
semester. So it means that even if the family stays here, I have to go
back by myself to Philippines. Argh!

It's irritating!

Right now I think I'll just go with the flow. I really don't care
already. Decisions keep on being made without me knowing about them
anyways. I make plans then suddenly you have to change that plan yet
again. Sickening.

Don't just hate it when that happens? Superbly full of shit.

Anyway, on a happier note.

Today was a really fruitful day! From 5 undone tasks I managed to
bring it down to 2 undone tasks! Woohoo!

Then, also had lots of fun with Malcolm, abusing each other both
physically and verbally. But even though we abuse each other, we are
still - as he always call it - Best Friends Forever. LOL

I also finally got to meet Ji Wei. It was quite funny when he told me
that we finally met. They were sanding the rust off the weights from
the gym when I met them.

Ok I think that should be it.

It's 0518am on March 3 2009, this is Carlo and you've just been
slapped with a prata.


Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra


(this post was typed entirely on iPod Touch)