A sneak peek on the new Journey

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hey everyone! I finally got around to doing a written post. I just
have a few things which I want to say out which I didn't manage to say
in my vlog today.

My family went over to where we were supposingly going to be staying.
One thing you will notice is that travelling there from my
grandmother's place takes almost around 2 hours. Our house is located
somewhere in the province area away from the hustle and bustle of the
city life. But one thing is that although it is the province area, it
is already quite developed but not developed to the point where it's
like a city.

It's a cozy little place. I think I'm going to like the peacefulness
of the whole area.

Now the house is really small. Super d duper small. But the thing
about small houses like this is it's simple and and cozy. One of the
things that I really like is the simplicity of things. I like things
simple and this place have certainly made a nice impression to me.

The town centre is amazing. It's really cool with lots of food outlets
and hang outs. If you want a clear picture. Try to imagine east coast
park area where there's mcdonalds and subway and stuffs. It looks like
that but around 5 times the size of that whole place. It's really cool
and cozy looking.

My school also looks very nice. The location of the school was also
awesome. You should have been there. Travelling just to get there
takes around 5 minutes drive. Yes drive and not walk. The school is
located at the very end of the road and it's somehow in the middle of
big open fields as far as the eye can see. Ok imagine you standing
in the middle of the school field. Yeah that's almost how the school
is located.

I really love the location because it's going to be really peaceful,
cooling, clean air and really relaxing in a way. Some how I'm actually
getting excited about living here. Getting excited about the whole new
Journey that I am going to trek on.

Although it's really going to be different and I'll miss Singapore
people like mad, I'm looking forward to the new challenges and
adventure God is going to take me in this Journey of a vision.


Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra