Can you believe it?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I was going to do up a vlog today but due to safety reasons I did
not take out my handphone. My grandmother and I went to the 
wet market this afternoon to buy things for dinner. It was an 
interesting experience but that's all. I wouldn't go as far as to say
that it was nice and wonderful.

The whole market was super dirty; from mud to flies. It was
a relief that I didn't see a cockroach. It was also super smelly. 
But the thing in there is that there's a huge variety to choose 
from; be it fish, pork or beef. Some of the fishes are really huge.
If you think you've seen huge fishes in the Singapore wet market
before then you ain't seen nothing yet.

The choice of travel there? The Tricycle. If you've seen my very
first vlog, you'll know what it is. I just got to say that it is damn
too small for me. Seriously. I want to take a video of the whole
travel but the road is so rough and bumpy, I was scared that I'll
drop my phone while recording.

Anyway tomorrow I'll be going to my future school to schedule
for an entrance exam. I'll try to make a vlog or take lots of
pictures so that all of you can see how nice it really is. So watch
out for it.

*

That's all I really want to say this Monday Night of May 11, 2009.
This is Carlo and I'll see you then.