I'm Back! xD

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Finally!

Remember the times when I used to irritate everyone to the max?
Remember I tweeted last time that I am turned into a very quiet and
goody goody student here?

Well guess what? I'm back to my irritating ways. I finally found a
friend that I can hang out with often. Awesome guy. We've been having
fun during the bore of a lesson, Religious Studies, and that's when I
became more open and talked more. Because that subject is really super
boring. 1.5 hours of non-stop drone coming from the teacher. So what
we do is we entertain ourselves.

For example, we would irritate the girl sitting in front of us,
calling her a loser. Even a while ago when I was waiting our next
class with him in the student lounge, we were irritating that girl by
calling her loser and giving her random guys to have a crush on.

Today is really a super fun day. Even the MT Midterms that happened
not long ago seems to be nothing. It's like it never happened at all.
What I remember is the fun times that I had today.

*

That's all I really want to say this evening of July 6, 2009. This is
Carlo and I'll see you again soon right here in The Journey Of A Vision.