The Historical truth?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Last Monday, there was a guest speaker who came to talk about a
historical truth. His talk was mainly about what is really the cause
of the Mindanao conflict which is happening right now. Mr Pastor "Boy"
Saycon talked about some facts regarding how the spratly islands are
of most value because it is rich in oil and so the Americans are
trying to take it for themselves and profit themselves.

To me all of these looked to be somehow like conspiracy theories
against the USA. Though it looked real and believable, I still require
more facts before I can say that it is real or not.

However, the part which left me to most impacted was towards the end
when the floor was opened for some question and answer.

I was trully impacted by what he said that the youths are the future.
Plus his idea of NOTA or None Of The Above to be included in the
voting slip so that if we feel that no candidate can be worthy to be
president, they can choose NOTA to show that they disagree with the
candidates.

I love the idea a lot because it allows us to have the power to decide
on what to do. This is the true democracy.

Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra