Happy Birthday to me!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
hahahas.. finally.. i turn 18 today..

wah.. time just past so fast.. one moment you're studying chemistry and physics.. the next u're studying principles of marketing and economics.. hahahas..

should i be excited with my birthday today? hahahas.. of course.. it's my birthday.. and wad's the best way to celebrate it?? with friends and family of course.. 

Thank you for all those who greeted me.. 

anwzz i think this post is going to be quite short today.. i'm redoing my POA homework becoz apparently sme1 accidentally threw it away.. tt some1 is ME!! LOL.. i oso dun noe wad i was thinking.. must be becoz i was like almost dying just now before i dozed off and took a nap when i got back home just now..

i think i'll do tt more often now.. i'll take a nap in the early evenings so that i can be more focused and awake in the late evenings.. i dun noe la.. i'll give it a try.. 

i'm super excited for ballroom.. i really hope i get in.. so shiok.. a while ago actually wanted to go see the ballroom auditions with jun boon.. but then when we got there we found that the foreign bodies audition was going on instead of the ballroom.. we were like wad the.. then aiya go home and sleep la.. lol.. so we went home..

hahas jun boon damn funny la.. he's my new best friend.. lol.. 

ok la i shall go back to my beloved POA.. o.O LOL.. damn sad la jun boon.. he did his poa finish alr but then he closed it then nvr save.. LOL.. then need to do all over.. sad sia..

totally addicted to this song now.. jun boon was singing a while ago when we went home.. then i was like hmm nt bad.. so i ask him send me.. now i'm totally like woah..

when you look me in the eyes
and tell me that you love me
everything's alright
when you're right here by my side
when i hold you in my arms
i know tht it's forever
i just gotta let you know
i never wanna let you go