tsk tsk

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I am taking a nap right after this.

This week have been a kind of hectic week. I have to go to a lot of places and traveling in bus is really not a great thing. Although you do get to see some weird people in the bus but i rarely get the chance because i'll be asleep. Every time i ride the bus, i'll feel like crying. Travel time always take at least 1 hour!

Just imagine.

1 HOUR!!

1 hour in the bus doing nothing but waiting and waiting till you reach your destination.

Grrrr.. 

-.-

It's just so irritating. I better start looking for shorter more efficient ways of getting to my destination. 

*sigh*

These are some overdue pictures that were supposed to be posted in my last post. Sorry. I felt kind of lazy to post it in. Anyway, these pictures was taken last friday went i went to PRSS to see their rehearsals.



Remember i said that the NCC was carrying real rifles? NPCC was actually carrying wood rifles. It was kinda embarrassing for them. LOL


-.-''' They actually found a substitute to use in the hall instead of air-cons. 

GIANT FANS!

Quite lame taking the fact that the brand of the fans were Big Ass Fan

WoW
The irony.

On tuesday i went back to PRSS again to meet some of the guys in relation to Victoria School Peer Support Board (VS PSB). These few guys will be the liaisons for the partnership between VS PSB and PRSS SC. That means that these guys must undergo training.

More work for me? 
It's ok
I'll manage.
Because right after their training they're taking over my place and they'll be taking over everything that i've been doing. So, ultimately, it's ok.

After the meeting, I went to help teach my juniors in Chinese Orchestra Percussion Section. I kind of reminisced on the times that i was leading that section as a sectional leader. There was some good times but there were also some bad times. 

However, I was kind of disappointed with this batch of juniors. They were really rude. They didn't respect the seniors even one bit. There were some juniors that has a qian da attitude. I honestly just wanted to strangle one of them because she kept talking back and thinking that she knows it all and she's better. I mean she can't even get the basics properly.

tsk tsk tsk. 

Standard is dropping in CO.

That's why i talked to some of the seniors in my percussion "lecturing" them about what i have observed on that day. 

*sigh*

They better wake up or else that Gold with Honors will never be awarded to them next year.

Anyway, I took a video while they were playing Gu Yue Ee Hao (I have no idea how it is spelled). 

BUT

It's too big to be uploaded even in youtube. I'll post it once i find a way.

Yups that would be all.

I'm kinda tired now.

Taking  a nap before i study later.

So...

CYA!

Tag Replies:

Nic - wah Nic.. u r racist.. tsk tsk tsk.. LOL.. ^.^

Lynnie - I miss D5 too!!! ='(