Speech pt2

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hi Guys!

My face is full of white spots. 
It's because of a pimple outbreak.
No my face is full of white spots caused by the pimple cream.
Gosh.
Shouldn't have done those late night "Cheong-ing"
But I had no choice. There's just too much work for so little time.
Actually fell sick this week as well because of the late nights.
But don't worry. It's just a flu.

Anyway, here is the 2nd part of the speech. Enjoy.

Potential is unexposed ability and hidden power. Potential is dormant ability, reserved power, untapped strength, unused success, hidden talents. It is all you can be but have not yet become. It is all that you can do but have not yet done. It is how far you can reach but have not yet reached. It is what you can accomplish but have not yet accomplished. So potential is therefore not what you have already done in your life. If you have already done it, it’s no longer potential. Potential is what you have yet to do. You are more than what you have done!

Potential is like being pregnant, you can not see the baby but it is there, and every single one of you are literally pregnant with ideas, dreams and visions. You would be a fool when you see a pregnant woman and say, “if I can’t see it, I don’t believe you have a baby.”

Inside a pregnant woman is a child, although you cannot see it, it is there. Everything around you first existed inside other people. But how? They existed as thoughts and ideas.

That leads me to my next point: everything great starts potentially with a seed idea. Everything great in life always starts from something small.  The potential for everything great comes from an idea, a small seed, a thought, a seed idea.

One of the powerful elements in nature is the seed. Imagine I have this small seed. What do you see over here? 


Ok back to my work.

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Zoe - No i hven't Ms Zoe.. I've just been really busy and sick. Wasn't in school much this whole week. Why? do you miss me?

Seryang - huh? wad rock? you mean the water sculpture?? hahas.. I'm a student now. Year 1 in Nanyang Polytechnic doing a business course, Diploma in Marketing. But currently i handle leadership stuffs in my ex-sch, Pasir Ris Secondary School, which currently also has some kind of partnership with VSPSB and i'm the liaison for both. hahas. yups. hope it clears things up.