Speech pt4

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Went to Church today.
and Yes I'm feeling better thank you!
I know a lot of you are frantically worried about me. 
The Handsome one.
Thanks Thanks!
LOL

Economics
My Favorite Subject.
RAWR!!

I'm going to conquer you Mr Macro Economics.
Go and Die!
LOL.

This is what happens when you mug too much.
You start cursing the subject.
GRRRrrrRR.

Anyway, on another topic.
After eating dinner and talking about ghosts with D3 I went to find D5.
Had so much fun with D5. I laughed like mad man.
Today, i really realized that my heart is still truly with D5. Can I go back?

No pictures today but there're videos which i found myself laughing like mad at 2am!



By the Way. 
I talked to Seryang just now on MSN. 
Found him to be a cool guy. 
Hope to get to know him more. 
It'd be interesting.
=D

Before  I go.
Here's the final part of the speech.
Enjoy.

Because most of them are not willing to stretch themselves beyond their comfort zones.

70% of people don’t like changes in life. But unless you are willing to stretch yourself; unless you are willing to get out of your comfort zone; unless you are willing to move in your full capacity, you will find that you will never realize your full potential.

You may say that you are not a genius. Do you know what’s the difference between a genius and a non-genius? An average non-genius uses 3% of their brain. A genius, on the other hand, uses 4%. That means that if you just use 1% more of your brain, you can be a genius. Everybody here today can be a genius, if you can just put in the little extra effort.

Every single one of you need to step out of you comfort zone and into your potential and start to dream big dreams! Set higher expectations for yourself! Don’t just be happy with all Bs in your report card! Is B the highest grade? Is that the best you can do? I thought there was this other grade, an A? It’s nice you got a B, but you can get an A!

It’s great that your CCA attained silver, but you can get a better award, a gold! It’s a wonderful thing if you get gold but maybe you can get the Gold with Honors!

Your potential in your education is very important. You will no longer be competing with people from Simei or Marine Parade or Pasir Ris, you are going to be competing with other young people in China or in India, all over the world. You have to understand the level of education and competency that will require. If you don’t stay focused in your studies and improving your competency, it will not surprise me when the time comes that roles are reversed where you will be the domestic workers of Bangladeshis and Indonesians and Chinese and Filipinos.

Always remember that the world is getting as competitive as it has ever been before. As a school, we need to reach the potential where every single Pasirian looks after each and every single one. We need to have empathy towards one another. Not sympathy but empathy; the ability to stand in somebody else’ shoes, to look in somebody through their eyes.

Sometimes it’s so easy to get caught up in us, in me, that we forget about our obligations to other people, to one another. There is a culture in our society that says that remembering to look out for other people is somehow being soft. We hear this a lot where people ask you to look out for yourself, to look out for your self interests.

Let me tell you today: there is nothing weak about being kind! There’s nothing weak about being thoughtful! There’s nothing weak about being considerate! You are not strong by putting other people down; you are strong by lifting other people up!

Remember all of this and your potential in life to do greater things for society and your walk of life will be fulfilled! Don’t let your potential die with you to the grave.

Thank you so much and I hope you all the best for your upcoming exams and O-levels.

Thank you and God Bless!


TTFN!

PS. I think something's wrong with Safari recently. Apple please don't fail us! LOL


Tag Replies:

Clara - Sorry la. Quite busy. But i promise i'll tag once i hve the free time.

Zoe - I know you miss me. LOL. I'm feeling better. Thanks for caring! LOL.. There's a lot more of those quotes from where it came from.

Hr - hahas. thx man! Hi5!

Pf - lol.. yaya.. actually you mis me one right? LOL. no it's suppose to be a "and of course not to forget" kind of thing.. LOL.. get it? hahas..