why not?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I'll repeat my announcement last night.

Every week i'll put up featured bloggers on my sidebar.
Those who tags my blog the most for the week will be put in the featured bloggers.
Only the Top 5 Taggers will be put there.
*If i don't have your link yet. Give it to me and i'll link you straight away

Right now.
I am eating gummy stuffs.
Gummy Hotdog and Gummy Bears.
So nice!
xD

Today I went to church.
Was almost late because i accompanied my parents to some formal event.
Anyway, Today's message is awesome.

3 vulgar words:
> Impossible
> Can not
> Difficult

2 great questions:
> Why not?
> What if?

What if I become a millionaire by the age of 25? 
Why not?
What if i stop poverty?
Why not?
What if we grow to 10000?
Why not?

So cool.
With this, I am very sure I can do lots more.
Never giving up.

Just a little bit more.
Just a little bit longer.
Just a little bit further.

By the way, I have decided to take Ballroom lessons at Shawn & Gladys.
I'll most probably start next next week or next month.
Provided that I don't go overseas on the September Holidays.
Because there's plans for me to go to:


Milan!


Melbourne


Rome!

Jealous?
But it's not confirmed yet.
Most probably will be confirmed next week.
Milan and Rome!
Gosh.
They're two of my favorite countries.

So anyway,
Pastor How's Birthday celebration was so awesome today!
It was really funny.
The worship was powerful.

Happy Birthday Pastor How!
Thanks for being my spiritual father.
You have really taught me a lot.
Thank you!

While waiting for the celebrations to start.
I decided to zhilian with D5 people and the birthday girl Ms Peggy Ang Pei Jun!
LOL







Ok i got to go now.

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Lynnie - Wah can tell u really want to be in the featured blogger.. tag so much in one day.. lol... aunty olive? heard from the guys tt Dom named her Angie.. LOL.. miss you all as well! haiz..

Fida - hihi.. hahas.. sry but who r you?

Godric - eh wad PM? i link liao la! lol

Zoe - aiya i play 1hr a day ony lor.. nt like other ppl 24hrs playing.. LOL.. tt's y i'm so noob.. LOL