Bucket List

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I was watching The Bucket List just now.



A movie with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.
2 of the greatest actors ever.

I just love the movie.
It's so inspiring.
I love this kind of movies.

It actually made me cry.
It's just so touching.
Couple of old people, spending their last moments together.
Teaching each other things.
And in the end changing the perspective of things.
It's awesome.

I think i'm going to have a bucket list.
Things that i need to do before I finally meet Jesus.
I still have a long time to fulfill it.
I believe everything on that list will be accomplished even before that day comes.

This kind of movie just makes you think through stuffs.
Makes you reflect on:
What you have done.
What you could have done.
What you should have done.
and
What else can you do.

LOL

Definitely a great movie.
5/5.

You know what?
I am really sorry i didn't reply tags yesterday.
I was just so busy.
RAWR!
Can not.
I must not be so busy!
or else.
How can i accomplish my Bucket List.

LOL

Ok i have to go now.

If my mom wakes up and finds out i'm still awake.
She'll whine again.
She's been whining i'm not getting enough sleep.
When fact of the matter is.
I've been sleeping for like 11hrs recently.
I don't like whining so i'll just submit to her will.

LOL

I make her sound as though she's a tyrant.
But she's not.

LOL

The End.

Tag Replies:

Alvin - wah you finally tagged. LOL

hr - PRC was awesome. i had lots of fun. it was memorable.

lynnie - lol. Ok. Congratulations then. All the macbook users should take a picture together. LOL.

Zoe - Dota is ok la. But yes it kinda sucks. i'd rate it a 3.5/5 though. LOL

Kenneth - yeah outing was the bomb! yeah sure! see you real soon!

Christina - it's fun when you lose also. Because with me playing you'll sure laugh at the things i do when i play dota. LOL

Seryang - hey boss! LOL. Welcome back eh! Missed you man! I went to beijing only. Not like you woah you went to the nice places. LOL.  all the best for your promos man. I know you'll do well!

Yus - hahahas. yeah.

Tani - Yes. How could i ever forget you? LOL. I don't forget friends.