Primary School Hang Out!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Today i finally went out.
Hooray for Mr Handsome Carlo.
HAHAHAS!
Must emphasize the Handsome lest u miss it.
LOL

Ok.
Anyway.
I went to the Air Port with some people.
Some People = Peggy, Zheng Hui, Jasmine, Zheng Hui's Friend, Pei Fen and Choong Kai.
Me and Choong Kai went there first.
We went to eat at Popeye and then after that we went to the viewing mall to study.
He studied. 
I did my work.
In the midst of the studying and work.
We watched some Pastor Benny Hinn Videos in youtube.
Super Cool.
Definitely won't miss Asia Conference '08.
Here's the trailer.


Last Remark:
Choong Kai have really changed.
Grow well bro!
Do well!
Glorify God!

Ok next.
After Airport i went to Tampines to meet up with my primary school friends!
Awesome bunch of people.
It's always very fun hanging out with them.
The jokes.
The laughter is endless.
Especially Mardiana.
Haiz.
The Bab****
LOL

Anyway.
Here are some of the pictures taken using my macbook.
There are some more pictures.
I'll post them as well once i get them from Rafidah.