DOTA = NoNo

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Dota is a nono for me.
I can never get why guys like it so much.
Seriously.

OMG.
My Views is going down!!!
RAWR!
Last time more than 25
Now less than 20!!
RAWR!!

My Tags are going down as well!!
OMG!
PLZ TAG!

LOL

Sound so desperate.

Anyways.
I'm officially dying from boredom.
For example.
I played DOTA with choong kai just now.
LOL.
I was joking around all the way.

They were typing "keep pushing"
And i was typing, "yes! keep pushing! push! push! i see the head! i see the head! the head! Push!"
Ok.
I know it's lame.
But it's funny when you're in that situation.

By the way.
I've decided not to go to Milan and Rome already.
I don't want to miss Her Excellency Zanele Makina on Sept 13.
I think this is more of a once in a lifetime kind of thing.
More than Milan and Rome.
I'll go there some day.
But this..
I don't want to miss.

Who is she?
She's the South African Ambassador here in Singapore!
And she ran along Ex President Nelson Mandela!
Nelson Mandela is like so awesome.
Ever since I started reading Time magazine,
I wanted to know more about him.
I think he's definitely one of the greatest leaders ever.
And HE Zanele Makina might be the only way I can get to know more about Mr Nelson Mandela!
OMG.
I'm so not going to miss it.
Milan and Rome can wait.
This can not wait.

Anyone want to come with me?

It's on 
September 13, 2008
5pm to 7pm.
Paya Lebar.

Tag or MSN me if you want.

I'm sick currently.
Down with the cold.
RAWR!
Should be the aircon at the hotel.
Me and my friends kept turning it to the max even though everyone of us are shivering.
LOL
What can you expect from a room full of guys?
Guys will be guys.
LOL

Ok.

BB

The End!

Tag Replies:

Sheena - wah nice tag.. nevermind at least you tagged.

Lynnie - LOL. Ok. You're dreaming. hahahas...

Yun Kit - hahahas. Ok can. I'll relink you. =)

Zoe - PDAs are disgusting? huh? Ya i will sure shout very loud. Then when they beat me up, I'll say, Zoe told me to do that! LOL