PRC 3rd day

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
OMG.

I AM SO TIRED.

What a hectic day.
Seriously.
I think once i get back to Singapore i'll sleep for 1 whole day.

And guess wad?
I think i'm falling sick.
RAWR!
Sickening.

My throat is super super painful.
I'm drinking like a gallon of water.
I can't fall sick!
I'm already having a runny nose.
Next is confirm fever.
NO!!!!

RAWR!

Must be the aircon.
LOL
We've been freezing in our hotel every night.
But we don't care because it feels nice.
LOL
Better than Singapore's hot weather.

I don't want fever!!!
I need to drink lots of water.
More than a gallon i presume.

Anyway.
Because it's the holiday.
I've decided to put my schedule for all of you to see at my side bar.
So if you want to go out with me.
You can straight away see which days I am free!
So that you can just sms/call/msn me whether i want to go out on that day!
Cool huh?

Ok I got to go.

BB

The End.

Tag Replies:

Lynnie - go get one! LOL. Don't ask me.. hahahas