Carlo = Teacher

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Oh man.
I'm going to be a teacher!
I want to be a teacher!
It's my calling.
I just know it.

I talked to Lynette just now.
I asked her about taking Private A Levels.
She said that it might not be a good idea.
So I'm not going to take Private A levels!
I'm just going to work super hard in my poly to get to University
And then i'll work hard to be a teacher.
A teacher in a Secondary School.
I'll most probably major in English and/or Science.
Then i'll be an english and/or science teacher!
Watch this blog to see my daily walk towards that vision.

That's why the title of my blog is
The Journey Of A Vision.

I'm going to start studying for my modules next semester.
I'll start to read up on some facts already.
I may not have performed to my best last semester but
I'm going to do even better this semester.
I can do it!

Not alone of course.
If alone.
Then I surely can not do it.
I can only do it.
If Jesus is with me.
Only with God can I accomplish my Vision.

I'm a fool for thinking that I can do everything
Without Him.
I'm a fool for thinking that I can succeed
Without Him.
I'm a fool for thinking that I can accomplish my Visions
Without Him.

I know that only
With Him
I can overcome mountains.

Constantly having that relationship.
It's been so long since i've talked to Him.
It's time I got back to His arms.
I can't do anything
Without Him.
I may be able to do things well.
But without His anointing and blessing
It never prospers.
No wonder things i've been doing are not turning out as i planned

LOL.

I planned.
Not He planned.
That's the reason.
He didn't plan it.
I was the one.
Only Me.
Without His blessing.
Without His anointing.
No wonder.

The testimony during today's service really impacted me
You may be experiencing success but are you truly happy and satisfied?

Ok I got to go now.

The End.

Tag Replies:

pj - of course i win already. Do you like your picture? LOL. Rotten Potato. LOL. jkjk

hr - thank you thank you

Diana marz - not anymore la. At first was thinking about it. But as you have read from the above post, I am no longer taking. toot what toot?

Godric - hahahas. ok la. Teachers only becomes jia lat when they are jia lat. Tell me, do you torture the teachers who are nice and you like? no right? get what i mean?