Joshua 6:1-20

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
And the seventh time it happened, when the priests blew the trumpets, that Joshua said to the people: "Shout, for the Lord has given you the city!
...
So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him

A while ago I went to walk around a school for 7 times.
Praying and praying.
Revival.
After the 7th round.
I just know that something is happening right now.
I know something just broke in the spiritual realm.
That wall blocking the fire of revival has now "fell down flat"
The fire of revival is consuming the school.
I believe that.
I know that.
I can feel it.
Thank you Lord.
Do as You will.

Ok.
I'm here to post a picture of Peggy!
or
Ang Pei Jun!!

LOL.

Please control yourself ok?
Don't laugh too much.
LOL






































LOL.

Ok
I know it's quite evil
BUT
She started it.
She said that me Taking Private A levels doesn't mean i can be a teacher
Because
I won't make a good teacher.
For that.
Here's another photo of her.
LOL














LOL
Cool huh?
Potato Pancake.

Ok on another topic.

I want to take Private A levels.
Because I want to become a teacher.
I really feel that it's my calling to be a teacher.
I mean every time i teach/conduct workshop/train people.
I love doing it.
I just feel satisfaction after doing it.
That's why I feel so strongly that it's my calling to be a teacher.

But

I don't want to just teach in a primary school.
I want to teach in a secondary school.
A good Secondary School.
Hence, If i'm ever accepted in NIE
I'll really work super hard.
and of course Pray super hard.
To be great and then I can be posted to a great secondary school.
I'll really hope that i get posted in Victoria School.

Ok.
I got to go now.

The End.

Tag Replies:

hr - don't know la. keep praying.

Christina - really arh? i see i see. Didn't know.