ONE

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Virginity
is the
One Thing
you can give
One Time
to
One Person
in
One Lifetime.

Will you still give something so precious away?

One Thing. One Time. One Person. One Lifetime.

Service today was awesome.
Pastor How talked about
The Glory of Virginity.
It was so funny.
Because everyone felt kind of awkward about it at first.
But towards the middle everyone relaxed.

What Pastor taught us really makes sense
A LOT!
Everything just clicks
and in the end
You are left informed and impacted by the word of God.

Definitely a day in His courts is better than a thousand elsewhere.

I plan to spend my day in the library tomorrow.
I'm just going to dwell in the land of books to fill my head
Fill it with facts and knowledge
So that God can use it for His purpose.
Competency for God.

I'm starting on Microeconomics as well.
Quite interesting.
I better get my book back from Ms Peggy Ang Pei Jun aka POTATO!
Economics seriously rocks.
OMG.
What if i ace my economics?
Then I get to teach in a JC?
LOL
I'd definitely opt for VJC.
Gosh.

The walls are broken.
The Fire of Revival Consumes the School.
But
I still need to PUSH!

Pray
Until
Something
Happens

Revival!
With faith it shall come to pass!
We come before your throne 
our hearts we give to you 
we long to see your kingdom come 
and bring your truth to all the earth 

nations will cry out your name 
send us to your harvest lord we pray 

by your spirit o lord we claim the nations 
of the world for you Jesus 
pour down your rain 
holy spirit move in us today 
by your spirit o lord we claim the nations 
of the world for you Jesus 
by your word of truth we're crossing over 
to win the lost for you 

your cross before our eyes 
you've set our hearts on fire 
to give what we can never keep 
to gain what can never lose

By Your spirit O Lord I claim the school
For You Jesus
Pour Down Your Rain
Holy Spirit move in me today
By Your spirit O Lord I claim the school
For You Jesus
By Your word of truth I'm crossing over
To win the lost for You

This is my song for the season.

Amen.

Ok i got to go.
I want to wake up early tomorrow.

The End.

Tag Replies:

hr - huh? what Dr?

Nic - What are you and hr talking about? what Dr?