I Claim The School

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
By Your spirit O Lord
I Claim THE School
For You Jesus
Pour Down Your rain
Holy Spirit Move in me today!
By Your spirit O Lord
I Claim THE School
By Your word of truth I'm crossing over
To win the lost for You

I believe that THEY shall cry out Your name!

As i was doing my QT with this song:
Crossing Over by City Harvest Church
I saw a vision of THE students sitting in a circle.
It was a CG.
We were singing the same song.
They were crying out His name.
In complete surrender.
They were praying for a revival.
A revival in THE school.
The very same prayer i'm praying now.
But this time,
I'm joined by these students to pray for THE school.

I just know that it's going to come to pass.

Just like how my prayer for my results came to pass!
Gosh!
God really is real.
And here is the proof!
I should have prayed more specifically.
I prayed:

God.
Please. I don't want to take supp paper
and I want a pass for my exams.

And Lo and Behold!
I got a pass for my exams!
GPA = 2/4!!
Plus I don't need to take Supp Papers!

God can't be anymore precise than that.
Ok I learnt my lesson now.
Pray more specifically.

But you can see that
God is ever so true.
God is real.
and He's alive!

Got to Go!

The End.

Tag Replies:

HuanQing - Hello Bestie! I see you!

Kenneth - LOL. You can teach me Microecons then? hahahas.. How you know my life now is full of excitement and fun?

Diana marz - hahahas! thanks!

Hr - ya. But teacher where got link with becoming Doctor? lol