Home=MP

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Marine Parade will definitely
be where I'm living in in the future.
I just love Marine Parade
The soft, gentle, cooling sea breeze.
Love it.

Me, Ranford, Nic and Han Ping went to Marine Parade
to play POOL!
It has been so long since I last played pool
Lost my touch already.

Today is so fun with them.
Just laughters.
And we talked about so much things.
Especially a very racial topic.
Really funny.

While playing pool
We met Ms Angela Soh!
Our secondary school chemistry teacher.
I joked with her how come she's not at home marking papers
LOL
Happening man Ms Soh.
Go there accompany her boyfriend play pool.

Anyways, the funny part was when
I told her i wanted to be a teacher.
She was like:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!
DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO BE A TEACHER?!
IS IT SOME CALLING TO YOU!?

and I was like:
Not Kidding.
I really want to be a teacher.
Nothing's wrong. 
I'm serious.
Yeah. I feel that teacher is my calling.

And she said.
CALLING MY *SS
CRAZY.

LOL
Super funny.
It was even funnier if you were there.
But i really want to be a teacher in a secondary school
Preferably Victoria School.
Time to really buck up.
GPA = 3.9 
HERE I COME!

I decided to major in English and Economics
Then I'll be an English teacher in VS
or
An Economics teacher in VJC
COOL!

I'll be the coolest and nicest teacher
that everyone likes to hangout with
Hippest and most happening
Joker teacher.

Ok I got to go.

Watch This video.
Seriously very cool



Keep tagging
and
Keep Viewing

The End

Tag Replies:

Christina - hahahas. thanks. wow. congratulations!

HuanQing - wad's with u and the bag? LOL