Drills = Irritant

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Oh my goodness!
There's this awful drilling happening in my HDB.
It's so irritating.
And it started so early in the morning.
Actually 9am.
But I still wanted to sleep!
So what I did was take my iPod and listened to Yoga Lin.
Then shiok.
Fell asleep again.
Can't hear the Drilling already.
LOL

A while ago went to have supper with Nicholas and Hong Rui again.
I'm seriously getting fat.
From 50kg to 55kg.
OMG
RAWR!
I better do some exercises before i get one big tummy.
Once i find a free time.

A while ago's supper was very funny.
We started talking about the what ifs.
They said what if zhi lin becomes my wife.
Then I was like
OH MAN! 
I will die. Confirm fight.
LOL
Then they said what if Peggy becomes my wife.
Then I was like.
NO WAY!
I will die. 
Nicholas provided the reason for my dying.
He said and I quote:
She will watch all her Korean Dramas while you do the all the housework.

LOL

I was like.
Quite true!
DIE!
Can you imagine?

LOL

jkjk

Peggy and Zhi Lin.
If you read this.
Please don't kill me.
Kill Nicholas.

LOL.

Ok Got to go.
Need to go prepare for a meeting now.

I'll update my schedules ASAP.

BB

The End.

Tag Replies:

Lynnie - hahahas yes. Everyone is going for Asia Conference right?

Val Cheong - hahahas. Valerie! so long never see you in my tag board. Chinese songs rocks! Especially Yoga Lin! woots! LOL