riddles! grr..

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I have a killer headache now.
I've been playing this super addictive game.
Seriously addictive.
If you are free.
You should try it.
I'm stuck at Level 49.
So anything before it.
If you want any hints.
Ask me.

TAG!

LOL

Practically spent the whole day indoors today after my short meeting.
Read Newsweek.
Watched Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior.
Listened to Praise & Worship Songs.
Talked to people.

Lazy and restful day at home.
Planned it.
So that i can have my rest.
I need it.
I think i deserve it.
LOL
I've been working so much.
I think it's only right to take a break.

Before going for my meeting I actually dropped by VS.
I went to write my name again as a Relief Teacher.
So now there's like 2 Carlo Miguel Saavedra in that book.
LOL
Typical Singaporean Kiasu.
I really hope i get to relief teach at VS.
Come on.
Please contact me ASAP!

Nothing much today.
So I'll end here.

The End.

Tag Replies:

Nic - ya la durh. If died before, i wouldn't be here now right? Jealous of my prospective wife? LOL

Hr - lol. so? no link! LOL

passer-by - LOL. woohoo! Hi 5! By the way? do i know you?