Douche Bag Marketing Prostitutes! Slap him!!!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Good Evening fellow readers! Friday is here and the weekend is right at
our doorstep and it's time for hang outs, reunions and just plain having fun.
TGIF! Thank God It's Friday!

Work for me today's not so slack like the usual days. Quite a few problems
cropped  up in the past reports that was done by the previous part timer.
Is it really fair for the Newbie Part Timers to take on that task of reconciling
the reports which the previous staff made a mistake on? I mean I don't even
know what's happening in that particular report. I only know the reports
that was done by me because I did it and I know how I did it. But If you take the
previous reports which you didn't do, how are you suppose to know where the mistake
lie? Go through all the piles of reports again? Gosh.

I feel like awarding the previous Part Timer here the Douche Bag of the Day but
No that will come later.

So Let's start with the news that will make your Fridays better.

I hope.

*

Remember the song by Britney Spears, 'Ooops I did it again'?

What If we change that title to 'Oops China did it again'? Because today another
scandal has hit the country yet again. And to think that the Melamine Scandal was
over already, a new scandal emerges.

Imagine losing a highly dangerous radioactive material and saying that it 
was all under control and that people don't need to worry because it's no threat
to human health. 

Come on. Who will believe that? Radioactive material = Not Dangerous. That can
most certainly only come from China. Apparently, a highly dangerous radioactive
material went missing after a cement factory was demolished for failing to meet 
with environment safety standards. Local Media reports that it was only discovered
missing several days after the demolition.

I think they were having some Chinese Tea when they just realized that they were
missing one Radioactive material that could possibly create multiple Radioactive spiders
which will then turn Chinese citizens to Spiderman.

But most likely, they'll think the web coming out from their wrist are noodles. So they'll
call themselves Noodlemen.

I can just picture it right now.


*

MySpace is for Douche Bags!

By the Way, Add me on MySpace if you have one.

A 14-year-old girl have been arrested for posting nearly 30 nude pictures of 
herself on MySpace. Weird thing was that MySpace has a team of regulators
for these kind of images but somehow they didn't spot it. If convicted, she will
be force to register as a sex offender.

One more page for the lesson of Sexual Privacy.

If you want to do all those kind of things. Keep it to yourself. I think there's
more than enough idiots out there in the World Wide Web who's contributing
more than enough to Pervertedness. 

By the way. When Asked why she posted the pictures, she said that she 'wanted
her boyfriend to see them'

Bravo!


*

If you have debts and you suddenly find Beautiful Women outside your house,
don't think that it's heaven-sent to relieve you of your troubles because they're
not. They're sent by Loan Sharks to repay your debts.

Loan Sharks nowadays are getting smarter. They are sending beautiful women
to go to your office or house and 'sit there' to shame you into paying your debts.
Why do they do that you ask. Well, their logic is that because they're beautiful
women, even if they make a lot of noise and portray your house as a brothel,
you won't have the guts to beat them up and chase them away.

Quite innovative. But if I were them, beautiful or not, I'll take my trusty umbrella
and throw it at them. Besides, I won't even get into this kind of situation because
I will never go to a Loan Shark no matter how bad things are.

I'll go to my friends^^

Nah Just kidding.


*

Have you heard of someone who wanted to help you out of a situation but
you have to be a prostitute to do so? That was one Singaporean Landlord
proposed.

The Landlord created a website that advertises these PRC Girls as someone
who are 'unable to survived[sic] in Singapore'. He even enforces 6 'Rules
of Engagement'.

On his website he posted revealing M18 photos of these girls so that they will
be more marketable. 

He wanted to help. Yeah Right. How? By being a pimp and selling these PRC
girls. Ultimate low level son of a *toot*

And that is why he's our Douche Bag of the Day!

Truly deserving right? He's really one of those people that if you ever have
the misfortune to meet on the streets, you just have to shout Douche Bag to him.

And Because this just infuriates me.

This is our Question of the Day as well.

Do you think what he is doing is agreeable? If yes, why?

Tell me all about it in the Tag Board or at the Comments section at the bottom of
this post.

*

As I have Tweeted yesterday, I am adding another segment to my blog posts
with the help of Google. In my every post, I will update you with the Top 3
Most Searched Key Words on Google. I'll give you facts about that particular
topic and give my opinion on why people are searching for that. That is if I
can think of any reasons.

So let's start with No 3 on the Charts.

Nadim Van Der Ros.

Ummm.. I totally have no idea who this person is. So who ever you are, I 
want to tell you that around 43% of Singaporeans are looking for you in Google.

On No 2.

The Chinese Challenge

The Chinese Challenge is a new nationwide initiative to improve communications
in Chinese. The initiative aims to provide a participative environment for Singaporeans
of all ages to enjoy and improve their Mandarin and Chinese culture. 

Great. More Chinese. I just realized that this post is a very Chinese post.


And The Top Searched Keyword for today as of 6pm is...

SJI Junior

SJI Junior stands for St Joseph's Institution Junior. This is a Primary school
located in Novena and was founded in 1954. Prior to 2007, the school was known
as St Michael's School. The reason being was because of the start of a 10 Year
Josephian Program which links SJI Junior with St Joseph's Institution. One 
of its notable Alumni is Dick Lee, one of Asia's most well-known musicians.

Most probably, this was the most searched keyword because they are
apparently having an E-Learning Day so I think most of them are just too lazy
to type the URL and so they look to the ever Trusted Google to do the directing
for them.

*

That's all I really want to say this awesome Friday Afternoon of March 27 2009.
This is Carlo and you've just been slapped with my prata. Have a great weekend!