Eternal ramblings of a not so spotless mind.

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hey everyone! Surprised that I'm blogging today? Don't worry, I'm even
surprise myself. I just have to take out a few things out from my
mind. It has been bugging me so I want to get it out so that I'm can
think more clearly.

It's been bothering me how friendships are sometimes perceived and
defined. It also bothers me how people are so hard to satisfy.

Ok here's the scenario. You had a friend, a very close friend. You've
done almost everything together. You have done a lot for your friend
to the point where you almost give your whole life to him/her. It's
all ok with you. You care a lot for him/her.

But here's the thing: he/she treats you badly. You know that he/she's
just playing with you but he/she have never shown any signs of
gratitude. He/she just keeps hurting you everytime but to you it's
alright. To you, you take the "whatever makes you happy" approach.

All you want from your friend is to be real and honest in his/her
answers. Instead of hiding everything. You just want to know because
you care.

Now what's been bugging me?

Should you still hang out with this fren and tolerate everything or
decide that he/she is not worth all your efforts at all? So what do
you think?

It's 0140 so I'll go to sleep already. Don't forget to tag the answers
in my tag board.

Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra